Heather Keit is fulfilled by bringing her client’s dream vision to life. As a seasoned professional, working on projects of various sizes, Heather makes it her mission to deliver the very best in design to everyone she has the pleasure of working with.
Heather became a designer to combine her two favorite things: space planning and problem-solving. These skills, combined with a past in interior design, enables her to assist both homeowners and trade professionals in their new construction and remodeling ventures. Her expert eye and love for the trade-shows in the kitchens and baths she designs.
- Space Planning
- Final Product Visualization
- Incorporating Functionality
- Client Experience
- BA Interior Design, Central Michigan University
- 2020 Design Software Training
- Sales and Management Training through SEN Design Group, a national consortium of independent Kitchen and Bath Professionals
- National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA)
- American Society of Interior Designers (ASID)